Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In the life of....

Life seems so busy right now. Of course everyday is spent at my full time job, but each evening holds something different. Monday nights are always spent picking out songs and various items for Sunday morning services. Tuesday nights are Tyler and Aidens baseball practice / game night and Tyler's piano practice. Tuesday also starts a new week of school, so I am usually down in the office reading or writing a paper. Wednesday evenings I go straight to the church from work for Band practice. Thursday night I am back downstairs studying. Friday night I usually try to have all my initial homework done so I can spend a night up out of the basement and with my wife. We usually watch TV or a movie, so needless to say, I look forward to Friday nights. Saturday is catch up day around the house and finishing any homework and going over last minute things for Sunday morning. Sunday is church, lunch, a nap if were lucky, maybe having friends over for dinner, then we start all over again.

My nights are getting longer as well. I believe it has been three months now since I have been to bed before 11 pm. AHH but it will all be worth it when I have a degree to hold in my hand or hang on the wall, or get lost in a box somewhere. I do have to say, I am enjoying my life right now, even if I am looking at it with one eye shut.

School has been interesting so far. I have learned a lot, but the one thing I have definitely learned is that I have a lot to learn. I get to preach on Mothers Day in a few weeks, I am looking forward to putting to use the things I have learned so far. God is taking care of us each day that he blesses us with. He is making sure we have what we need and even some stuff that we want.

Thank you God for being so good to us. Thank you for your previsions, and for your blessings. I love you Father and want to honor you with my life. Amen.

I know much of this is just blabbering, but It felt good to get some of it out. Now maybe I can sleep without my mind going 100 miles per hour.

I hope you all have a fabulous week. Where ever you may be, whatever you may be going through, always remember that God loves you, He knows you inside and out, and he still loves you.

Peace

No comments: