Friday, November 07, 2008

Been awhile

It's been a while since I posted last, School has been keeping me very busy, not to mention work, church, the boys and being a husband. Life is busy, but good. I am currently preparing a message that I have to give at church on December 7th for school. My plan is to record the audio, then post it here for anyone interested to listen to.

I must say that I am preparing for this message differently than I ever have before. I guess school will do that for you. Oddly enough, my last post in October was on Romans 12. I have decided to speak on this topic because I think it holds so much truth.

I won't get into it now, I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive, albeit sometimes I wonder. I will hopefully be posting more regular here soon. I always think of stuff to post during the day, but by the time I get home and get to it, I forget.

Anyway, I hope God is blessing you and that you are letting him lead you where He wants you to go.

An ending verse to remember from Isaiah 7:96 'If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all."

God Bless

No comments: