Monday, August 21, 2006

The Eternal Song

Do you ever wonder what it will be like to join the eternal song in Heaven? I spend a lot of time here on earth lifting my voice to God in songs that I hope He is pleased to hear. I often think about the day that I will get to join the ranks of angels that sing praises to His name day in and day out. Never stopping to go to work or run errands. Never running out of something to say to the glorious creator. I look forward to the day that I get to shead the sin laden body of this world and join Him in the Eternal realms of Heaven. Mind you I enjoy my life here with my family, but to feel like a visitor here, like you don't quite belong in this place isn't a bad thing. Until then, my voice will continue to lift the name of Jesus Christ in hopes that through the loud exhalting voices of the choirs of Heaven, my still small voice will be heard.
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your Blog, Chris. It shows passion and placement of heart being eternal and not earthly. If I can make one correction. I'm sure when you said, "angles that sing praises to His name..." you meant angels that sing praises to His name. I'm sure angles, especially the right triangle can praise Him, ha ha, but I think it's more correct to have angels praise His name. LOL

Chris Kuntz said...

Nathan, thanks for the catch. I always do that. And yes I do believe that right angles can praise God as well. :-) Chris