Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A New Life Style

Well I started school this week. I am now an official student of Indiana Wesleyan University 16 years after graduating high school. Days filled with reading text books, writting papers, dreaming about homework, getting no sleep, AHH the good ol' days. Oh wait those are these days. Seriously, I am excited as I begin this new journey of my life. It will be challenging and stressful, but at the same time I know God has lead me here for such a time as this. My desire for returning to school is so that I can pursue my Pastoral Liscense through the United Brethren Denomination. I lead Worship and Arts at Union Chapel Church and want to have the discipline and knowledge to be able to teach people about it as well. I feel God's call on my life and want to do my best to honor Him with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!!! Do/Did you have the First day of school jitters? Go Wildcats! :o)

I'd love to come to your church sometime when we're home to worship with you and Lisa. :o) Not sure when that will be yet tho....

Love your blog!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Missy & I had spoke many times about the possibility of you becoming a pastor. Glad to hear it PTL.

Deb

Tim Hallman said...

I am so glad to be done with school. But I am excited for you. I've learned alot, and I'm thankful for the experience, and it was really hard. I think you'll be glad you did it though.

Enjoy it!