Monday, February 25, 2008

Being stretched and stretched again

Well, I have arrived at my fourth week of class and thus the end of my first course. I have read more this month than I ever have, but that's good.

I have typed more in my online course than I have in a long time, but that's good.

I have learned more in the past month about learning than I ever have, but that's good. I am sleep deprived, swimming in information that I hope I can retain. I am getting to know 15 other class mates that I have never met in person and never seen, and I am starting to understand myself a lot more, and it's all good.

I still have my worries about school , about how I will do, about being a good classmate and not holding anyone back. About spending enough time with my family and on my school work and on my responsibilities at the church. But I also know, God led me here, and He will sustain me.

I am learning this in a variety of ways, God is pushing me out of my box and calling me to expansive horizons, and that is an awesome feeling. As I am stretched, I know it is God that is doing the stretching, and so I pray for patients as He teaches me and as I learn to be mold-able.

Be mold-able today and let God expand your horizons!

No comments: