Monday, May 26, 2008

A Once In A Lifetime History Making Event

Another history making event happened today. I must preface this by saying that it is my hope that this rare event happens again in my life time and I am blessed to have witnessed and even lived it. The chances of this happening again are slim, however; would be welcomed were it to reoccur. As I logged onto to my school porthole today, I witnessed the history making event of Chris Kuntz receiving an a+ in English class. I know, I know, after such a build up, you would have thought that man landed on Pluto (even though it isn't considered a planet anymore) however, this crowing achievement is something that I am pleased to announce to the world. Just thought I would share :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Yayy!

Anonymous said...

Your Mama is proud of you, too!!!!!