Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Corinthians 12:12 The Body

Well I have survived. I made it through the surgery and even watched. I know I said that I was going to be completely out, however, they have some pretty amazing drugs that alter your confidence levels. God is an amazing engineer, even though I only saw the inside of my knee, I realize that everything has a propose, everything works together for a reason. I was amazed that they could take a ligament from another part of my leg and turn it into a new part for my knee. That’s an example of one part of the body replacing or helping another part of the body.

I Corinthians 12:12 says, “The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ."

As the body of Christ, we ought to be helping one another with their function in the body. Whether that is in the form of assisting, or encouraging, or funding, or praying for them. As the “Body” we need to consider how we effect and work with other parts of the body and recognize what a great God we serve.

No comments: