Sunday, January 21, 2007

COLTS WIN

YES, YES, YES,

COLTS WIN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!



I must say I had my times of doubt especially with the "almost was" fumble in the last few minutes of the 4th. OK so this is all new for me. I would rather play football or any sport for that matter than watch it on TV. However, this playoff season Lisa and I have sat together and watched football with great enthusiasm. Tonight was no different. We cheered, booed, and yelled during tonight's Colts, Pat's game. I have lived in Indiana for all my life and have never really been proud of any sports program to speak of. I must now say that my head is a little higher tonight after watching our own fight and win a great game.

Coach Dungy made it better when he and owner Jim Irsay gave the glory and recognition to the Lord for their strength and stamina. You can bet that I will be sitting front row of the big screen seating for the big game on the 4th.

WAY TO GO COLTS!!!

No comments: