Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Night at the Fair

Well, tonight we spent about 4 1/2 hours at the fair, being available for God to use how He saw fit. My wife and I prayed before we went in, asking God to give us strength and opportunities to share about him. We had a good night, talking to people, planting seeds, listening to people and making friends. Our booth is modest and not flashy, but it seemed to come to life after dark. During the day it's a white tent with two tables. After the sun goes down, our patio string lights light up the tent, the music we are playing seems to get a little louder, and the evening becomes a little more personable. I enjoyed tonight, even though I was a little out of my comfort zone at first, the more I talked to people, the easier it was to talk to them about Christ.

We are going back on Friday night (usually one of the busiest nights), and I am looking forward to spending time there again. There are many seeds to plant, so that is what we will do.

No comments: