Sunday, September 21, 2008

Redirected

For those of you who regularly check this blog, I wanted to let you know that I will not be posting here for a short period of time. I will instead be posting on my other site "Sinners Anonymous". Why? Because I believe that addressing the issue of sin, not only in my life, but the church in general is more important right now. On Molded To Worship, my intent is to discuss and dive into topics related to worship, and increase our awareness to what worship is and how God seeks those who worship in spirit and in truth.

The bible says in Romans 12:1 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship." If we are born into sin, it stands to reason that we ought to learn how to address our sin before we can bring our worship to God.

So I would like to encourage you to join me at Sinners Anonymous as we address sin head on. It is the one thing that keeps us from God, therefore; I want to make sure that on a personal level, I am not ignoring it, but dealing with it. I would encourage you to do the same. Join me!

No comments: