Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sinners Anonymous

I havn't been able to get this off my mind, so today I added yet another blog to my site. I created a site where people can go and anonymously confess what they are struggling with. Granted taking complete ownership of your sin is where healing begins, but I thought I would give people a place to start. Just writing it down and posting it makes me start to own up to the fact that I do things that I ought not to. I believe it can be a step in the right direction if we start talking about our sin. So consider yourself, do you follow James 5:16

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."?

Or do you, like many others, hide it inside and put a mask on it so no will ever know. I want us to begin to own up to what we really are, sinners, only then can we begin the process of healing through Jesus Christ. Join me.

www.christiansinnersanonymous.blogspot.com

or use the link on my front page.

No comments: